Local Motion's Annual “Surf into Summer” Contest is back for 2022! The contest will be held at Ala Moana Bowls on June 11 & 12.
Surf Into Summer is historically the largest amateur surf event on Oahu, consistently drawing a broad range of surfers from 7 to 70 years young. Seasoned amateurs as well as the competitive weekend surfer can compete and have fun in one of 10 shortboard or longboard divisions.
There will be 10 divisions from Saturday-Sunday. Each division will have 4 to 6 heats, 6 competitors per heat. Top 6 competitors from each division will be awarded trophies and prizes on Sunday. Each competitor will receive a Surf Into Summer 2022 competitor tee & sticker at check-in. Check-in is 1 hour before your heat.
- Shortboard Menehune (11 & under) FULL
- Shortboard Boys (12-14) FULL
- Shortboard Junior Men (15-17) FULL
- Shortboard Men (18-24) FULL
- Shortboard Masters (25-34) FULL
- Shortboard Senior Men (35 & over) FULL
- Shortboard Girls (17 & under)
- Shortboard Women (18 & over)
- Longboard Men (open) FULL
- Longboard Women (open) FULL
Register for Surf Into Summer from Feb 20, 2022 - Jun 5, 2022.
All divisions will have a $45.00 entry fee upon registration.
Stores will not have any physical entry forms due to the limited space of each division.
SEE YOU THERE!
Check out the Surf Into Summer 2019 recap video!